Join our Team
The SPI team is made up of a diverse mix of individuals from all over the world. All of us have chosen to dedicate our time and skills to working with this community in it’s pursuit of a brighter future. As our community grows, our team must grow to achieve our ambitions. Here we will advertise open positions for others who may be interested in joining to make an impact.
Small Projects Istanbul (SPI) is a civil society association operating a Community Center for displaced people in Fatih. The organization was founded in July 2015 and has experienced significant growth and development over the past 24 months. The positions below are now open to individuals with significant experience in organization and systems development. This is part of the long term strategic growth and sustainability plan for the organization and individuals applying for the position should be proactive and motivated to support the management in all ways necessary.
We welcome interested candidates to apply to join us in this dynamic, multicultural, friendly work environment. Please send CV and motivation letter to Shannon.email@example.com
“Small Projects Istanbul is dedicated to helping those displaced by the conflict in Syria rebuild their lives, through supporting community development, education and empowerment.
Our Community Center is designed to be a place of safety and belonging, within this space we are committed to working with the community to ensure the best opportunities for families, students and individuals to reach their full potential in Istanbul and beyond.”
Organisational Development Consultant
Short term, part time contract: 3-6 months, to be negotiated
Fluent in English
Knowledge of Turkish Association legislation
Previous work experience in organizational development including: Administration, HR, PR
Ideally with previous work experience in the humanitarian sector and community development
Wage to be negotiated.
Areas of responsibility:
– Working closely and hands on with management team to define and develop a road map to success and sustainability for the organization, including: new internal structures, operational policies and procedures, and potentially programming development including monitoring and evaluation.
– Developing and implementing a growth management plan and actively participating in team development and staff capacity building
Permanent Finance and Administration Officer
Full time position: Monday – Friday
Wage to be negotiated
Fluent in English
Previous work experience in financial management and organizational development
Previous work experience in business development and management
Knowledge of Turkish Association and business legislation
Main areas of responsibility:
– Treasury, Payment, and Cash Float Management
– Accounting & Controllership
– Budget & Reporting
– systems development
– managing the non-profit business entity of the association
– office management of association
– liaising with chartered accountant
– supervising financial officer assistant
– proactive and motivated to support the development of the structure of the administrative body of the organization
Share this Page